Posted to dev@kylin.apache.org by sdangi <sd...@datalenz.com> on 2015/11/01 01:25:07 UTC

Re: Cannot find rowkey column XXX in cube CubeDesc [name=TEST]

Can some one explain why there is no issues running the sample cube on the
same infrastructure as we would creating a new cube?  Does cube go thru a
different process thru the script?  Is this truly related to HBase version
or the way I'm creating the cube?

Re: Cannot find rowkey column XXX in cube CubeDesc [name=TEST]

Posted by Luke Han <lu...@gmail.com>.
Please try with HBase 0.98 first for real case or evaluation.

The Kylin-HBase 1.x is designed to support HBase 1.x but with lack of
testing yet.

We are trying to bring more efforts on this branch but please take your own
risk if you are trying to run Kylin with HBase 1.x

And, please report more detail logs, issues even screenshot to Kylin JIRA
which will help a lot for entire community to fix such bugs.

Hopefully we could iron this in coming one or two weeks.

Thanks.

Best Regards!

Luke Han