Posted to dev@mahout.apache.org by Dmitriy Lyubimov <dl...@gmail.com> on 2014/02/10 06:51:52 UTC

Stat support in Mahout for dev

Hi,

I vaguely remember mention of stat external dependencies in mahout. What
dependencies we would rely on if we wanted to sample say from inverse gamma
or wishart?

Thanks in advance .

Re: Stat support in Mahout for dev

Posted by Dmitriy Lyubimov <dl...@gmail.com>.
Thank you, Ted. no, they don't have inverse Wishart. That's probably the
only one that is interesting enough and they don't have. I am looking again
at those hierarchical implementations along the lines of Agarwal's RLFMs.

Posted by Ted Dunning <te...@gmail.com>.