Posted to repo-maintainers@maven.apache.org by "Jose M. Sanchez" <br...@cica.es> on 2008/12/19 11:36:35 UTC

Changes if your mirror at CICA (Spain)

Hi.

I'm one of ftpmgr@cica.es

Some days ago we are changed the hardware for our ftp/rsync/httpd server
for mirror of Maven, and notified to maven through message to
repository@maven.org with date december, 16.
.
The IP addresses is the same that former, but we right now don't support
IPv6, and the IP addreses for the new physical machines are:

150.214.5.160 (hera.cica.es)
150.241.5.161 (zeus.cica.es)

Please, check your mirror procedures for ftp.cica.es, right now you are
not conecting with our server to execute the mirroring process

Thanks in advance and best regards.
--
José Manuel Sánchez Bretones
Aplicaciones de Red

Re: Changes if your mirror at CICA (Spain)

Posted by Carlos Sanchez <ca...@apache.org>.
Fixed, thanks