Posted to users@pdfbox.apache.org by Chris Bamford <cb...@mimecast.com> on 2013/08/01 17:37:59 UTC

Re-post: Extract images in a memory-friendly way

Hello,

I recently posted a question about an alternative approach to extracting images but got no reply.
Does anyone have any ideas?  Ideally I'd like to be able to pull the images out one by one, preferably via a stream so they can be written straigh to file with minimum impact on heap space - but failing that maybe one by one into memory.  Are there any APIs which support this?

Thanks

- Chris