Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by gpssolr2020 <ps...@gmail.com> on 2013/05/23 06:23:36 UTC

Capturing document processing in solr4.2

Hi ,

We are creating a unique id using 4-5 fields using
SingnatureUpdateProcessorFactory. And we are getting count mismatch b/w data
source and solr though we dont have any duplicate records in data source. So
we want to capture the id in the log file during its generation to track the
mismatch. Is there any configuration available to do this?

Thanks.