Posted to j-dev@xerces.apache.org by Mukul Gandhi <mu...@apache.org> on 2010/08/14 18:44:00 UTC

Re: svn commit: r985524 - in /xerces/java/branches/xml-schema-1.1-dev/src/org/apache/xerces/impl/dv/xs: BaseSchemaDVFactory.java Schema11DVFactoryImpl.java SchemaDVFactoryImpl.java

Hi Khaled,

On Sat, Aug 14, 2010 at 9:46 PM,  <kn...@apache.org> wrote:
> Log:
> ENTITIES, IDREFS, NMTOKENS have anyAtomicType as base in XML Schema 1.1

it seems, your commit just now makes anyAtomicType as a base type for
ENTITIES, IDREFS and NMTOKENS. But I think, base type of these three
types is anySimpleType in schema 1.1 (ref,
http://www.w3.org/TR/xmlschema11-2/#built-in-datatypes).

Mukul Gandhi

Posted by Mukul Gandhi <mu...@apache.org>.
Hi Khaled,