Posted to dev@lucene.apache.org by Joel Bernstein <jo...@gmail.com> on 2015/11/06 16:19:29 UTC

Welcome Dennis Gove as Lucene/Solr committer

I'm pleased to announce that Dennis Gove has accepted the PMC's
invitation to become a committer.

Dennis, it's tradition that you introduce yourself with a brief bio.

Your account is not entirely ready yet. We will let you know when it is
created
and karma has been granted so that you can add yourself to the committers
section of the Who We Are page on the website:
<http://lucene.apache.org/whoweare.html>.

Congratulations and welcome!

Joel Bernstein
http://joelsolr.blogspot.com/

Re: Welcome Dennis Gove as Lucene/Solr committer

Posted by "Ramkumar R. Aiyengar" <an...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Anshum Gupta <an...@anshumgupta.net>.
Welcome Dennis!

Sent from my iPhone

Posted by Adrien Grand <jp...@gmail.com>.
Welcome Dennis!

Re: Welcome Dennis Gove as Lucene/Solr committer

Posted by Tomás Fernández Löbbe <to...@gmail.com>.
Welcome Dennis!

Posted by Jan Høydahl <ja...@cominvent.com>.
Welcome Dennis!

--
Jan Høydahl, search solution architect

Posted by Han Jiang <ji...@gmail.com>.
Welcome Dennis!

--
Han Jiang

Team of Search Engine and Web Mining,
School of Electronic Engineering and Computer Science,
Peking University, China

Re: Welcome Dennis Gove as Lucene/Solr committer

Posted by Shalin Shekhar Mangar <sh...@gmail.com>.
Congrats and welcome Dennis!

On Fri, Nov 6, 2015 at 8:49 PM, Joel Bernstein <jo...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I'm pleased to announce that Dennis Gove has accepted the PMC's
> invitation to become a committer.
>
> Dennis, it's tradition that you introduce yourself with a brief bio.
>
> Your account is not entirely ready yet. We will let you know when it is
> created
> and karma has been granted so that you can add yourself to the committers
> section of the Who We Are page on the website:
> <http://lucene.apache.org/whoweare.html>.
>
> Congratulations and welcome!
>

> Joel Bernstein
> http://joelsolr.blogspot.com/

Shalin Shekhar Mangar.

Re: Welcome Dennis Gove as Lucene/Solr committer

Posted by "david.w.smiley@gmail.com" <da...@gmail.com>.
Welcome Dennis!

Posted by Nicholas Knize <nk...@gmail.com>.
Welcome aboard, Dennis!

Posted by Susheel Kumar <su...@gmail.com>.
Congratulations, Denis !!!

Posted by Steven Bower <sb...@alcyon.net>.
Congrats!!!

Posted by Varun Thacker <va...@gmail.com>.
Welcome Dennis!

On Fri, Nov 6, 2015 at 7:19 AM, Joel Bernstein <jo...@gmail.com> wrote:

> I'm pleased to announce that Dennis Gove has accepted the PMC's
> invitation to become a committer.
>
> Dennis, it's tradition that you introduce yourself with a brief bio.
>
> Your account is not entirely ready yet. We will let you know when it is
> created
> and karma has been granted so that you can add yourself to the committers
> section of the Who We Are page on the website:
> <http://lucene.apache.org/whoweare.html>.
>
> Congratulations and welcome!
>

> Joel Bernstein
> http://joelsolr.blogspot.com/

Varun Thacker

Re: Welcome Dennis Gove as Lucene/Solr committer

Posted by Steve Rowe <sa...@gmail.com>.
Welcome Dennis!

Steve

Posted by Koji Sekiguchi <ko...@rondhuit.com>.
Welcome Dennis!

Koji

Posted by Otis Gospodnetic <ot...@gmail.com>.
Welcome and great work so far!

Otis

Posted by Timothy Potter <th...@gmail.com>.
Welcome Dennis! Looking forward to more great features in the
streaming agg stuff ;-)

Posted by Erick Erickson <er...@gmail.com>.
Welcome Dennis!

Posted by Michael McCandless <lu...@mikemccandless.com>.
Welcome Dennis!

Posted by Yonik Seeley <ys...@gmail.com>.
Congrats Dennis!

-Yonik

Posted by Mikhail Khludnev <mk...@griddynamics.com>.
Congratulations, Dennis!

--
Sincerely yours
Mikhail Khludnev

<http://www.griddynamics.com>
<mk...@griddynamics.com>

Re: Welcome Dennis Gove as Lucene/Solr committer

Posted by Dennis Gove <dp...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Alan Woodward <al...@flax.co.uk>.
Welcome Dennis!

Alan Woodward