Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Joel Carklin <jo...@innoforge.com> on 2004/07/13 16:11:55 UTC

Re: Advice needed

Hi,

thanks for the advice. I must be honest though, I don't really
understand whats happening in the example. I can't find any real
documentation either. Perhaps you can point me in the right direction.

Do I need to change my WSDL to use it? or just the WSDD file?
I can't change the WSDL as it is given to me from an external source,
and is being used by others besides myself. What about the stubs etc
generated by axis? Do I update those. In the example there are no stubs
at all, so I'm a bit confused. I currently use a test client which
creates a stub and calls methods on it. Must the stub be changed to
accept and return Element[]?

Sorry, but I am new to this, and confused.

Thanks
Joel