Posted to dev@usergrid.apache.org by ja...@apps4u.com.au on 2014/11/01 07:49:45 UTC

Re: jclouds support

HI As far as I can see its only used for the old Assets Api so when uploading a Asset it will store it in a S3 bucket that you set up in the properties file. But Assets has been marked depracated as you now can save a image or movie by attaching it to a entity. So there it no other api calls to use the blob store unless you add them your self.
org.apache.usergrid.services.assets.data.S3BinaryStore.java uses the jCloud blob store.