Posted to user@flink.apache.org by Piper Piper <pi...@gmail.com> on 2020/02/24 08:38:10 UTC

Java implementations of Streaming applications for Flink

Hi all,

The examples in the Flink github repo do not seem to include many standard
streaming applications compared to the batch examples.

Where can I get standard (recommended) Java implementations of “Streaming”
applications for Flink, that are clearly: (1) CPU-intensive, like streaming
PageRank, streaming K-Means, etc., and (2) I/O-intensive, and if possible
also,  (3) Network intensive?

By "standard", I mean Java implementations that are accepted by the
community in terms of efficiency.

Thank you,

Piper

Re: Java implementations of Streaming applications for Flink

Posted by Piper Piper <pi...@gmail.com>.
Very informative. Thank you, Robert!

Posted by Robert Metzger <rm...@apache.org>.
Hey Piper,