Posted to dev@isis.apache.org by Dan Haywood <da...@haywood-associates.co.uk> on 2014/03/06 19:00:59 UTC

[VOTE] Apache Isis Core release 1.4.0 and related components

I've cut a release for Apache Isis Core and related components:

* Core 1.4.0
* JDO Object Store 1.4.0
* Wicket Viewer 1.4.0
* Restful Objects Viewer 2.2.0
* Shiro Security 1.4.0
* File Security 1.4.0
* Quickstart Archetype 1.4.0
* Simple Archetype 1.4.0

The artifacts have been uploaded to the staging repository on
repository.apache.org:

*
https://repository.apache.org/service/local/repositories/orgapacheisis-1000/content/org/apache/isis/core/isis/1.4.0/isis-1.4.0-source-release.zip
*
https://repository.apache.org/service/local/repositories/orgapacheisis-1001/content/org/apache/isis/objectstore/isis-objectstore-jdo/1.4.0/isis-objectstore-jdo-1.4.0-source-release.zip
*
https://repository.apache.org/service/local/repositories/orgapacheisis-1002/content/org/apache/isis/viewer/isis-viewer-wicket/1.4.0/isis-viewer-wicket-1.4.0-source-release.zip
*
https://repository.apache.org/service/local/repositories/orgapacheisis-1005/content/org/apache/isis/viewer/isis-viewer-restfulobjects/2.2.0/isis-viewer-restfulobjects-2.2.0-source-release.zip
*
https://repository.apache.org/service/local/repositories/orgapacheisis-1003/content/org/apache/isis/security/isis-security-shiro/1.4.0/isis-security-shiro-1.4.0-source-release.zip
*
https://repository.apache.org/service/local/repositories/orgapacheisis-1004/content/org/apache/isis/security/isis-security-file/1.4.0/isis-security-file-1.4.0-source-release.zip
*
https://repository.apache.org/service/local/repositories/orgapacheisis-1006/content/org/apache/isis/archetype/quickstart_wicket_restful_jdo-archetype/1.4.0/quickstart_wicket_restful_jdo-archetype-1.4.0-source-release.zip
*
https://repository.apache.org/service/local/repositories/orgapacheisis-1007/content/org/apache/isis/archetype/simple_wicket_restful_jdo-archetype/1.4.0/simple_wicket_restful_jdo-archetype-1.4.0-source-release.zip

For each zip there is a corresponding signature file (append .asc to the
zip's url).

In the source code repo the code has been tagged as isis-1.4.0-RC1.

Our website contains some suggestions of how to verify the release, see
http://isis.apache.org/contributors/verifying-releases.html.   There is
also a script you can use,
http://isis.apache.org/contributors/verifying-releases-script.html.

Please verify the release and cast your vote.  The vote will be open for a
minimum of 72 hours.

[ ] +1
[ ]  0
[ ] -1

Re: [VOTE] Apache Isis Core release 1.4.0 and related components

Posted by Dan Haywood <da...@haywood-associates.co.uk>.
I'm now closing this vote.  I'll announce the results in a separate thread.

Posted by GESCONSULTOR - Óscar Bou <o....@gesconsultor.com>.
+1

Posted by Jeroen van der Wal <je...@stromboli.it>.
+1

Posted by Kevin Meyer - KMZ <ke...@kmz.co.za>.
+1

I had some initial problems, that may have been related to my Maven
repo, but they were solved with doing a "mvn install" a few times.

After that, offline "mvn clean install -o" worked for all components (even
after first removing all isis components from the repo).

Posted by DImuthu Upeksha <di...@gmail.com>.
+1

--
Regards

W.Dimuthu Upeksha
Undergraduate

University of Moratuwa, Sri Lanka

Re: [VOTE] Apache Isis Core release 1.4.0 and related components

Posted by Maurizio Taverna <ta...@gmail.com>.
+1

Posted by Dan Haywood <da...@haywood-associates.co.uk>.
and here's my +1

Posted by Kevin Meyer - KMZ <ke...@kmz.co.za>.
Hmm, once I got a build to work with "mvn install", I now seem to be
able to build the others, as per the "verify release" site (and the script).

Maybe I had a really old Maven repo that needed to be kick started...

--
Kevin Meyer,      Cell: +386 (0)70 260 321   Ljubljana, Slovenia