Posted to dev@tomee.apache.org by David Blevins <da...@gmail.com> on 2011/05/31 23:06:46 UTC

Standalone Modules (Re: svn commit: r1129784)

On May 31, 2011, at 9:29 AM, genspring@apache.org wrote:

> 1, add a isStandalone field for modules.  when the module is part of a ear, it's not standalone.

Since we already have an immutable "standaloneModule" boolean in AppModule.  Maybe instead of adding second mutable boolean for the same thing, we could add a 'DeploymentModule parent' field and implement isStandaloneModule() of the child as:

   public boolean isStandaloneModule() {
       return parent.isStandaloneModule();
   }

Thoughts?

-David

Re: Standalone Modules (Re: svn commit: r1129784)

Posted by Shawn Jiang <ge...@gmail.com>.
Good suggestion,  I added a patch to OPENEJB-1322.  Could you take a look ?

--
Shawn