Posted to users@flex.apache.org by Lydecker <za...@zizunetwork.co.uk> on 2017/01/30 09:44:25 UTC

SplitViewNavigator PopOut/Callout Border

I'm using the 'new' ios7 skins in Flex 4.14 to implement a
SplitViewNavigator.

Whilst the new popout skin is great - I'm struggling with contrast between
the main view and the popout:
<http://apache-flex-users.2333346.n4.nabble.com/file/n14583/Capture.png>

How do I go about applying a border to the popout? I've skinned callouts
before, however don't know how to specify a specific skin to use with
SplitViewNavigator callout as the callout is ebedded in the
splitviewnavigator component.

Is there an easier way through a setStyle() for e.g to improve the contrast
between the back view and the callout?

Thanks

Re: SplitViewNavigator PopOut/Callout Border

Posted by Lydecker <za...@zizunetwork.co.uk>.
I'd like to bump this as I still haven't found a solution to what should be a
simple problem 7 months on.

How do I apply a skin to a SplitViewNavigator callout please?

(I have no issues applying a skin to a regular callout, I just can't figure
out how to do it with the SplitViewNavigator's callout)

Thanks