Posted to users@cxf.apache.org by Jason Pell <ja...@gmail.com> on 2010/12/15 09:42:02 UTC

Clustering retry strategy - retry count

Hi,
I have added the clustering feature to my jaxws client using the retry strategy and it certainly retried once more than previously so a great start. However I have a unreliable service to connect to and I need to be able to setup a more flexible retry including waiting between retries all in the one invoke of the client. I can't see how the clustering support can cater for that.

Is there anything else I can try or more detailed docs for clustering I can read

Sent from my iPhone

Re: Clustering retry strategy - retry count

Posted by Freeman Fang <fr...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

Maybe not answer your question directly, but other than implement a
complex FailoverStrategy yourself, how about you consider to use ws-rm
provided by cxf, it's has more flexible configuration such as
BaseRetransmissionInterval(I believe it's waiting between reties in
your term), and it also guarantee reliable communication between
client and server.
[1] to get more details about cxf ws-rm.

[1]http://cxf.apache.org/docs/ws-reliablemessaging.html

Freeman

--
Freeman Fang