Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Greg Cormier <Gr...@pwgsc.gc.ca> on 2006/02/06 17:17:35 UTC

Default Locale

Hi, I'm continuing my l18n quest.

How do you set the default locale? For some reason, my pages are picking up french as the default locale, even though :

a) English is listed first in

b) I have made constructors that explicitly set it to English in my base abstract class for pages, and in my components.

Any ideas?

Thanks,
Greg

Re: Default Locale

Posted by Andreas Bulling <sp...@phoenix.hadiko.de>.
Hi Greg,

perhaps your browser is requesting French as the first language
and that's the reason why Tapestry displays your pages that way?

Sincerly,
  Andreas