Posted to dev@apex.apache.org by Tushar Gosavi <tu...@datatorrent.com> on 2017/01/18 09:41:28 UTC

Re: APEXCORE-294 Clean application shutdown

Dear Community,

I have changed the implementaion plan based on PR comments. Following
is the new proposal for this feature.

https://docs.google.com/a/datatorrent.com/document/d/1hSLH4xi_15OWwW4KY7--LU3e2iHHhfthOpATicnC5eE/edit?usp=sharing

Please provide the feedback. I will update the PR accrodinly.

- Tushar.

Posted by Tushar Gosavi <tu...@datatorrent.com>.
I have updated the documentation for kill v/s shutdown. let me know if
anything more is required.

- Tushar.

Posted by Tushar Gosavi <tu...@datatorrent.com>.
Hi Thomas,