Posted to dev@beam.apache.org by Matt Casters <ma...@neo4j.com> on 2021/12/14 19:09:29 UTC

Neo4j / Committer

Hi Beams!

In the light of the ongoing work with the Neo4jIO connector (see pr 15916
[1]) I think it's a good idea to become a committer to Apache Beam. In this
case I guess it means that I'd like to commit to following up the new
connector with future bug reports and feature requests.
Is there any specific procedure I should follow?

Thanks in advance!

Kind regards,

Matt

Neo4j Chief Solutions Architect