Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by adib <ad...@gmail.com> on 2015/12/26 10:21:03 UTC

Entity textbox is empty

<http://lucene.472066.n3.nabble.com/file/n4247387/solr.png> Hi,
I just started using solr 5.2 and i was able to install, add a document and
doing dome query.
It's been a pleasing journey until i stuck trying to import data from MySQL
database. I follow  this tutorial
<http://gist.github.com/maxivak/3e3ee1fca32f3949f052>  , and there are no
error in logs, but the strange thing is the "entity" combo box in
data-import GUI is empty.

I wonder if there's any steps that i miss ?

Here i also attached the screenshot of the admin GUI. Thankyou

Re: Entity textbox is empty

Posted by adib <ad...@gmail.com>.
Wow, It's working

Thankyou

Re: Entity textbox is empty

Posted by Ahmet Arslan <io...@yahoo.com.INVALID>.
hi Adib,

Please remove the following line from the dataconfig.xml file:
# define data source

Ahmet