Posted to dev@mahout.apache.org by Andrew Musselman <ak...@apache.org> on 2015/04/30 20:23:27 UTC

Re: Brand new Bigtop AWS account

BigToppers, over on Mahout we have some AWS credits too; could you share
how you've configured access for team members?

We were thinking smoke tests to start with, spinning up EMR and then
shutting down.

Thanks!

Posted by Konstantin Boudnik <co...@apache.org>.
Hey Andrew.

Basically I am just creating separate users for anyone who'd doing the work
and sent over their credits to the owners. Then we have a few different
security groups with different set of policies; each user could belong to any
number of these groups depending on the required level of permissions.

Please feel free to send any other questions if you need a help. Best,
  Cos

Posted by Konstantin Boudnik <co...@apache.org>.
Hey Andrew.