Posted to dev@maven.apache.org by Robert Scholte <rf...@apache.org> on 2020/07/10 19:12:59 UTC

Welcome the new Maven committers: Maarten Mulders en Martin Kanters

Hi,

On behalf of the Apache Maven PMC I am pleased to announce that
Maarten Mulders en Martin Kanters has been voted in as new Apache Maven committers
and they've both accepted this invitation.

Welcome on board and have a lot of fun!

Thanks,
Robert Scholte

Re: Welcome the new Maven committers: Maarten Mulders en Martin Kanters

Posted by Martin Gainty <mg...@hotmail.com>.
welkom martin!

martin

________________________________
On 10.07.20 21:12, Robert Scholte wrote:
> Hi,
>
> On behalf of the Apache Maven PMC I am pleased to announce that
> Maarten Mulders en Martin Kanters has been voted in as new Apache Maven committers
> and they've both accepted this invitation.
>
> Welcome on board and have a lot of fun!

Welcome on board to both of you.

Welcome Maarten Mulders.
Welcome Martin Kanters.

Kind regards
Karl Heinz Marbaise

Re: Welcome the new Maven committers: Maarten Mulders en Martin Kanters

Posted by Olivier Lamy <ol...@apache.org>.
welcome!

On Sat, 11 Jul 2020 at 08:04, Karl Heinz Marbaise <kh...@gmx.de> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> On 10.07.20 21:12, Robert Scholte wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> > On behalf of the Apache Maven PMC I am pleased to announce that
> > Maarten Mulders en Martin Kanters has been voted in as new Apache Maven
> committers
> > and they've both accepted this invitation.
> >
> > Welcome on board and have a lot of fun!
>
> Welcome on board to both of you.
>
> Welcome Maarten Mulders.
> Welcome Martin Kanters.
>

> Kind regards
> Karl Heinz Marbaise

Olivier Lamy

Re: Welcome the new Maven committers: Maarten Mulders en Martin Kanters

Posted by Karl Heinz Marbaise <kh...@gmx.de>.
Hi,

Posted by Christian Stein <so...@gmail.com>.
Happy coding and testing, Maarten and Martin!

Posted by Hervé BOUTEMY <he...@free.fr>.
welcome Maarten en/and Martin :)

When is the next Apachecon, to meet everybody?

Regards,

Hervé

Posted by Sylwester Lachiewicz <sl...@gmail.com>.
Welcome!

pt., 10 lip 2020, 21:42 użytkownik Enrico Olivelli <eo...@gmail.com>

Posted by Enrico Olivelli <eo...@gmail.com>.
Welcome aboard!

Posted by Maarten Mulders <mt...@apache.org>.
Also from my side, thanks a lot. I'm looking forward to help make Maven
even better than it is today :-).

Maarten

Posted by Martin Kanters <ma...@apache.org>.

Posted by Arnaud Héritier <ah...@gmail.com>.