Posted to user@struts.apache.org by "Tewathia, Atul" <at...@hpsglobal.com> on 2001/03/21 12:50:48 UTC

Error in struts-form.tld

I get the following erroe on using the struts-form.tld in my program.

Error also occurs for attribute 'isKey'. It works on removing those
attributes from struts-form.tld.
Is it okay if i continue doing so. I wonder where this will stop.

/Abc.jsp(2): Error in using tag library uri='form'
prefix='/WEB-INF/struts-form.tld': The Tag class
'org.apache.struts.taglib.html.ImageTag' has no setter method corresponding
to TLD declared attribute 'path', (JSP 1.1 spec, 5.4.1)
probably occurred due to an error in /Abc.jsp line 2:
<%@ taglib uri="/WEB-INF/struts-form.tld" prefix="form" %>

Re: Error in struts-form.tld

Posted by Maya Muchnik <mm...@pumatech.com>.
Are you using 0.5 version? Because 1.0 has struts-html.tld. Can you
switch to the latest version?

Re: Error in struts-form.tld

Posted by Jean-Noel Ribette <je...@improve.fr>.
> I get the following erroe on using the struts-form.tld in my program.
>
> Error also occurs for attribute 'isKey'. It works on removing those
> attributes from struts-form.tld.
> Is it okay if i continue doing so. I wonder where this will stop.

Just use struts-html instead of struts-form. struts-form is deprecated.

Jean-Noel

Re: Error in struts-form.tld

Posted by "Craig R. McClanahan" <cr...@apache.org>.

On Wed, 21 Mar 2001, Tewathia, Atul wrote:

> I get the following erroe on using the struts-form.tld in my program.
>
> Error also occurs for attribute 'isKey'. It works on removing those
> attributes from struts-form.tld.
> Is it okay if i continue doing so. I wonder where this will stop.

Note that the "struts-form.tld" file is deprecated, and hasn't been
maintained to recent changes.  You should be using
"struts-html.tld" instead in Struts 1.0 based programs, which reflects the
fact that we changed the name of the tag library containing all the HTML
tags from "struts-form" to "struts-html" several months ago.

> /Abc.jsp(2): Error in using tag library uri='form'
> prefix='/WEB-INF/struts-form.tld': The Tag class
> 'org.apache.struts.taglib.html.ImageTag' has no setter method corresponding
> to TLD declared attribute 'path', (JSP 1.1 spec, 5.4.1)
> probably occurred due to an error in /Abc.jsp line 2:
> <%@ taglib uri="/WEB-INF/struts-form.tld" prefix="form" %>

Craig