Posted to dev@activemq.apache.org by SheetalK <Sh...@sungard.com> on 2009/07/30 12:31:53 UTC

ActiveMQ in Production

Hi,

Can any one please tell me
1) Which version of ActiveMQ is stable in production?
2) What are the changes to be done for ActiveMQ in production?
3) I am getting error sometimes "Transport Error: Could not accept
connections".. Can anyone tell anything about it?

Re: ActiveMQ in Production

Posted by Rob Davies <ra...@gmail.com>.
On 30 Jul 2009, at 11:31, SheetalK wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Can any one please tell me
> 1) Which version of ActiveMQ is stable in production?
> 2) What are the changes to be done for ActiveMQ in production?
> 3) I am getting error sometimes "Transport Error: Could not accept
> connections".. Can anyone tell anything about it?

The current production version is 5.2 - but there are some very large
deployments using this - http://fusesource.com/products/enterprise-activemq/
  - which is still Apache licenced, a clone of activemq but has more
issues fixed
I would try out that version  first

cheers,

Rob