Posted to dev@activemq.apache.org by Hiram Chirino <hi...@hiramchirino.com> on 2011/04/21 21:00:11 UTC

Re: Apollo startup script

Hi Lionel,

I think it's good idea.  I think that the 'apollo create' command
should generate a bin/apollo-service script that does what your
suggesting.
Also I think we should not force folks to use the java service
wrapper, while it's handy, there are several other watchdog processes
available (like monit, and launchd) which could take care of
restarting ActiveMQ on failure so, if anything perhaps we should
optionally generate a second service script that uses the jsw.

Regards,
Hiram

FuseSource
Web: http://fusesource.com/

Connect at CamelOne May 24-26
The Open Source Integration Conference

Re: Clustering brokers

Posted by Adam Kaminiecki <ad...@dgt.com.pl>.
Hi,

I would like to repeat a question if anyone can give me a hint anything
on the configuration, AMQ 38 servers so that everyone had a connection
with each and that Consumers can communicate with each other.

Has anyone ever tested such a large number of servers?

Is a good setup to enter the addresses of each broker or some other
schema the stars may be, or else? What is needed is the high-availability.

I will be grateful for any hint.

Best regards,
Adam

Clustering brokers

Re: Apollo startup script

Posted by Hiram Chirino <hi...@hiramchirino.com>.
Sounds reasonable.. will try to add that in today.

Re: Apollo startup script

Posted by Lionel Cons <li...@cern.ch>.

Re: Apollo startup script

Posted by Hiram Chirino <hi...@hiramchirino.com>.