Posted to dev@cloudstack.apache.org by Suresh Sadhu <Su...@citrix.com> on 2013/08/30 10:37:24 UTC

regarding https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CLOUDSTACK-3542

HI ,

You have resolved   template  size  showing wrong values issue without changing libvirt version.
is it necessary to document  libvirt version changes as mentioned in  the issue or no need. Can you please confirm.

Regards
Sadhu

Re: regarding https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CLOUDSTACK-3542

Posted by Wido den Hollander <wi...@widodh.nl>.
On 08/30/2013 10:37 AM, Suresh Sadhu wrote:
> HI ,
>
> You have resolved   template  size  showing wrong values issue without changing libvirt version.
> is it necessary to document  libvirt version changes as mentioned in  the issue or no need. Can you please confirm.

I have never encountered this bug myself. Since the integration of RBD
in libvirt 0.9.13 nothing has changed in the storage driver in libvirt,
so I'm not sure where this comes from.

Running a more recent version of libvirt on systems can cause problems
if you are also running NFS as Primary Storage like Edison posted a few
days back.

For now if you are just using RBD, try to use the most recent version of
libvirt, but >0.9.13 should also work.

Wido