Posted to dev@apr.apache.org by Marco Spinetti <m....@pisa.iol.it> on 2005/12/22 14:49:50 UTC

APR_POOL_DEBUG??

Hi all,
I'm writing a dso 1.3 apache module which uses apr.
Checking my module with a stress test (1440 reqs/min) I'm observing ,
with top, that SIZE and RSS of httpd processes are growing.
So I'm supposing that my module can have some memory allocation leak.
It's strange because I use apr for all my allocation, but it's clear
that it has some problems.
My system is RHAS 3 on Linux.
I have a global pool which I use for allocating some global structs, and
then every childs has a pool which at the end they destroy with
apr_pool_destroy.
How can I debug my apr memory allocation?
I was thinking to start my apache with -X and then I'd like that apr
writes all informations on stderr (---> error_log of apache).
Any advices?

Cheers

--Marco