Posted to general@gump.apache.org by Peter Donald <pe...@realityforge.org> on 2003/01/09 22:04:08 UTC

[patch] Remove some notifys and add spice

Hi,

Heres a patch to remove some notifys.

--
Cheers,

Peter Donald
Fools ignore complexity.  Pragmatists suffer it.
Some can avoid it.  Geniuses remove it.
-- Perlis's Programming Proverb #58, SIGPLAN Notices, Sept. 1982

Re: [patch] Remove some notifys and add spice

Posted by Peter Donald <pe...@realityforge.org>.
On Sat, 11 Jan 2003 02:07, Sam Ruby wrote:
> Patch applied, but I don't see a patch for spice... did I miss something?

Err .. no I did ;) Heres another patch to add spice and remove myrmidon fromg
gump runs.

--
Cheers,

Peter Donald
--------------------------------
My opinions may have changed,
but not the fact that I am right

Re: [patch] Remove some notifys and add spice

Posted by Sam Ruby <ru...@apache.org>.
Peter Donald wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Heres a patch to remove some notifys.

Patch applied, but I don't see a patch for spice... did I miss something?

- Sam Ruby