Posted to users@camel.apache.org by "jkammer@caci.com" <jk...@caci.com> on 2016/07/22 15:06:51 UTC

Is there Camel integration with the Spread Toolkit ?

On to my next fun task. I'm being asked to integrate messages being generated
from a  Spread Toolkit <http://www.spread.org/index.html>   messaging
service application to our Camel/ActiveMQ implementation. Searching for
whether there is any handy tool for integrating these yielded no useful
results on Google leading me to believe this is not a common task or that my
Google skills have diminished greatly of late. I should also note for your
own well-being that when Googling "Spread" make sure you're not including
images in the results.

That said, has anyone tried to directly route messages from Spread through
Camel? If so could you point me towards any helpful documentation and/or
toolkits for accomplishing the same?

TIA -

j.kammer.

Re: Is there Camel integration with the Spread Toolkit ?

Posted by Pontus Ullgren <ul...@gmail.com>.
Never used spread but a quick google shows that there is a jms
implementation available (http://www.spread.org/JMS4Spread/)  so perhaps
you can use that together with the camel-jms or camle-sjms component.

Spread toolkit also has a java sdk so you can use that to build your own
processors and beans. Or even build you own spread camel component.

Best regards
Pontus Ullgren