Posted to dev@buildr.apache.org by Peter Donald <pe...@realityforge.org> on 2012/11/01 09:53:44 UTC

Re: [VOTE] Buildr 1.4.8 release

Hi,

I identified and fixed the problems that you reported. Both are
unfortunately in some of our dependencies. I have fixed the problems are
re-uploaded the release proposal. If you could try the current version at
[1] to verify the fixes, it would be much appreciated.

[1] http://people.apache.org/~donaldp/buildr/1.4.8/dist/

Thanks!

Peter Donald

Re: [VOTE] Buildr 1.4.8 release

Posted by Peter Donald <pe...@realityforge.org>.
The vote passed with 4 +1's (3 binding) and no -1.

Pushing the release to the mirrors ...

Re: [VOTE] Buildr 1.4.8 release

Posted by Antoine Toulme <an...@lunar-ocean.com>.

Re: [VOTE] Buildr 1.4.8 release

Posted by Tammo van Lessen <tv...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

--
Tammo van Lessen - http://www.taval.de

Re: [VOTE] Buildr 1.4.8 release

Posted by Peter Donald <pe...@realityforge.org>.
Hi,

> [...]

> >> rm -rf C:/Users/vanto/dev/buildr-test/multi-java/target
> >> rm -rf C:/Users/vanto/dev/buildr-test/multi-java/reports
> >> rm -rf C:/Users/vanto/dev/buildr-test/multi-java/reports
> >> rm -rf reports/junit
> >> Completed in 0.045s
> >>
> >> IMO these commands should not be logged.
> >>
> >> Second, when I run buildr in an empty directory, the prompt to create
> >> a new buildfile has some issues:
> >>
> >> C:\Users\vanto\dev\buildr-talk>buildr
> >> Ignored
> >>
> >> when I then hit enter, Buildr appends the following line:
> >> Ambiguous choice.  Please choose one of ["1", "2", "3", "From eclipse
> >> .project files", "From directory structure", "Cancel"].
> >>
> >> I'm testing with jruby 1.6.8 (ruby-1.8.7-p357) (2012-09-18 1772b40)
> >> (Java HotSpot(TM) Client VM 1.7.0_03) [Windows 7-x86-java]
> >>
> >> I didn't find the time to look into these issues, perhaps you have some

Cheers,

Peter Donald

Re: [VOTE] Buildr 1.4.8 release

Posted by Tammo van Lessen <tv...@gmail.com>.