Posted to dev@uima.apache.org by Richard Eckart de Castilho <ec...@ukp.informatik.tu-darmstadt.de> on 2012/12/10 11:16:29 UTC

Re: [RESULT][VOTE] uimaFIT contribution to the UIMA sandbox

Hi,

it looks like we have submitted all the necessary documents:

1) a signed software grant from Technische Universität Darmstadt
2) a signed software grant from the University of Colorado
3) a signed license agreement from Fabio Mancinelli

I got direct confirmations that Craig (secretary@apache.org) received the documents for 1) and 3). I have been told by the University of Colorado that they also got a confirmation for 2).

To my knowledge, this resolves the contribution process, so that we can now officially attach the contribution ZIP to UIMA-2470, right?

I have also submitted an ICLA. As far as I know, Steven has also already submitted an ICLA as part of the cTakes incubation. Some time back I though that I had seen a web page listing the names of all people with signed ICLAs and all companies with signed CCLAs, but unfortunately I do not find it anymore.

Cheers,

-- Richard

Am 19.11.2012 um 17:41 schrieb Marshall Schor <ms...@schor.com>:

> Hi Richard,
>
> What are the next steps here?  Are you waiting on us, or on paperwork fixing?
>
> -Marshall
>
> On 10/26/2012 2:52 AM, Richard Eckart de Castilho wrote:
>> The vote passes with 4 +1 votes and no other votes received.
>>
>> +1 Marshall Schor
>> +1 Tommaso Teofili
>> +1 Peter Klügl
>> +1 Jaroslaw Cwiklik
>>
>> Thanks for voting!
>>
>> I'll now fix the paperwork. Thank you for your support!
>>
>> -- Richard

Richard Eckart de Castilho
Technical Lead
FB 20 Computer Science Department
Technische Universität Darmstadt
Hochschulstr. 10, D-64289 Darmstadt, Germany
eckart@ukp.informatik.tu-darmstadt.de
www.ukp.tu-darmstadt.de

Re: [RESULT][VOTE] uimaFIT contribution to the UIMA sandbox

Posted by Marshall Schor <ms...@schor.com>.

> it looks like we have submitted all the necessary documents:
>
> 1) a signed software grant from Technische Universität Darmstadt
> 2) a signed software grant from the University of Colorado
> 3) a signed license agreement from Fabio Mancinelli
>
> I got direct confirmations that Craig (secretary@apache.org) received the documents for 1) and 3). I have been told by the University of Colorado that they also got a confirmation for 2).
>
> To my knowledge, this resolves the contribution process, so that we can now officially attach the contribution ZIP to UIMA-2470, right?
Yes.

> I have also submitted an ICLA. As far as I know, Steven has also already submitted an ICLA as part of the cTakes incubation. Some time back I though that I had seen a web page listing the names of all people with signed ICLAs and all companies with signed CCLAs, but unfortunately I do not find it anymore.
Here's how I find it.  Start at incubator.apache.org - left nav - "Who We Are" -
bottom of that page has link to all committers - 3rd paragr has link to Persons
with Signed CLAs who are not yet committers.

-Marshall

Posted by Marshall Schor <ms...@schor.com>.
I just checked in the ASF spot where they track received software grants, and
see the two (1) and (3) above, but nothing (yet) for (2).

So, let's wait till they appear there before adding this to our svn.

-Marshall