Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com> on 2018/12/10 07:19:38 UTC

Handling emails in pom.xml

Hello All,

Recently I noticed the issue with site generation [1]
<developers>
    <developer>
        <email>mailto:mailaddrr</email>
    </developer>
<developers>
Section is not being properly processed after switching to maven report
plugin 3.0 (please see [2])

What is the proper way to get well formatted emails?

[1]
https://github.com/devacfr/reflow-maven-skin/issues/40#issuecomment-445304386
[2]
https://builds.apache.org/view/M-R/view/OpenMeetings/job/openmeetings/site/openmeetings-server/team.html

--
WBR
Maxim aka solomax

Re: Handling emails in pom.xml

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.
Done: https://issues.apache.org/jira/projects/MPIR/issues/MPIR-380
Will check if I can create PR
Maven is something I'm unable to fix :(

Posted by Robert Scholte <rf...@apache.org>.

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.
Hello Robert,

Posted by Robert Scholte <rf...@apache.org>.

<so...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Maybe version 3.0 of maven-project-info-reports-plugin shouldn't be used
> for project site generation?
>
> I have to manually fix "team" page after each release, please help me
>
> On Mon, 17 Dec 2018 at 22:46, Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>
> wrote:
>
>> Maybe I should write to some other mailing list?
>>
>> On Mon, 10 Dec 2018 at 16:11, Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>
>> wrote:
>>
>>> Thanks for the quick response
>>> To illustrate the issue I have modified pom [1] to have both prefixed
>>> and
>>> non prefixed emails
>>> The result is here: [2] as you can see prefixed emails are correctly
>>> being displayed as mailto: links, but has wrong text
>>> Not prefixed has valid text, but wrong links ...
>>>
>>> According to Frederich's investigation available here [3] this was
>>> working with previous versions of maven report plugin
>>> I'm OK with changing the pom.xml, but unfortunately it seems both ways
>>> are wrong :(
>>>
>>> [1] https://github.com/apache/openmeetings/blob/master/pom.xml#L150
>>> [2]
>>> https://builds.apache.org/view/M-R/view/OpenMeetings/job/openmeetings/site/openmeetings-server/team.html