Posted to surefire-users@maven.apache.org by srinivas ramgopal <sk...@yahoo.com> on 2007/10/29 19:08:51 UTC

Re: releasing 2.4

Hi

So I guess that the patch contributed by Marat R. is usable. If so, what is
the version of the fixed sure fire.

If not, please let us know as when a workable version of surefire would be
avialable...hopefully in two months, as 2007 end is already around the
corner ! :)

Thanks in advance for your valuable the time and interest.

Re: releasing 2.4

Posted by Marat Radchenko <sl...@gmail.com>.
Hi.

The best working version is 2.4-collab-SNAPSHOT. There is nothing
better yet. I'm working on it (not so often as I'd like to).

When there will be some valuable progress, I'll post on this ML.