Posted to user@struts.apache.org by ZYD <el...@hotmail.com> on 2003/10/11 17:34:55 UTC

Hi Ted, where is scaffold.ExistsAttributeAction??

Hi Ted,

I'm studying your artimus_1_1 codes.

I'm confused by some scaffold classes, such as org.apache.struts.scaffold.ExistsAttributeAction.

I cannot find it's source code, compiled class file and it's documentation anywhere. There are some other classes like this one.

I noticed that scaffold's last update was about one year ago.

Is scaffold still being working on?

Sincerely,
Bruce.

Re: Hi Ted, where is scaffold.ExistsAttributeAction??

Posted by Ted Husted <hu...@apache.org>.
The source is under the Struts contrib folders.

Yes, the scaffold package has been stable for some time now.

The next thing might be a similar set of classes that work with the
Commons Chain package. It would be the same strategy, though: use the
Action as an adapter to call reusable business layer classes.

-Ted.

--
Ted Husted,
   Junit in Action  - <http://www.manning.com/massol/>,