Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Ma...@micorp.com on 2004/06/11 19:45:21 UTC

Server side - generate wsdd without default bindings

Hi--

We are implementing an application metrics server over SOAP using existing
java packages.  Because the implementation for the application logic
already exists, it would be handy to simply use these classes within AXIS.

We would, however, like to use the wsdl2java functionality to generate the
the wsdd for the SOAP message deployment.  Is there a way to notify
wsdl2java of an existing service method implementation so that, for server
side wsdl2java, the binding implementation is not generated and,
consequently, deploy.wsdd creates a className for our existing
implementation rather than the binding implementation?

Thanks, in advance, for any help with this question...

Regards,
Matt Hanson