Posted to dev@myfaces.apache.org by Matthias Wessendorf <ma...@apache.org> on 2007/06/23 15:55:34 UTC

Vote-Result (was Re: [vote] release of Trinidad core (1.0.1))

Hi,

thanks for participating on this vote. We got 11 votes, all +1

Matthias Wessendorf
Bruno Aranda
Grant Smith
Werner Punz
Danny Robinson
Adam Winer
Matt Cooper
Martin Marinschek
Bernd Bohmann
Simon Lessard
Thomas Spiegl

I'll take over for next steps, to get the release out.

-Matthias

Matthias Wessendorf

further stuff:
mail: matzew-at-apache-dot-org