Posted to java-dev@axis.apache.org by "giuseppe.atzeni@tiscali.it" <gi...@tiscali.it> on 2010/02/19 18:35:52 UTC

[Axis2 1.4.1 with Rampart 1.4] - No user value in the rampart configuration policy

   Hello everybody,
I have a Web Application wich interacts
with a Axis2 Web Service. The requests to WS are both free and with
secure policy. Web App creates 2 client for my service: first one ("free
 client") call the WS in http without security header; the second
("secure client") engages rampart module and adds UsernameToken header
to soap message.

Consider this situation:
   - a logged user does a request
 to WS using "secure client" => success
   -  immediately

 after user receive responce, system do:

      + stub._getServiceClient().getOptions().setUserName("");

      + stub._getServiceClient().getOptions().setPassword("");

      +
stub._getServiceClient().cleanupTransport();

 +
stub._getServiceClient().cleanup();

 - user logout and does a request to WS using "free client" => ERROR:
 No user value in the rampart configuration policy!!!

Why does it
 happen if user calls the WS through
 "free client"?

If I use forever the same client and engage and disengage rampart
when needed, axis2 stack loads on java heap space 2 modules (mex and
rampart jars) at any secure request. The garbage collection never
deletes these modules and I am obligated to restart Tomcat regularly

 because heap space is full!!!

Have you any solution for my problem?

Many thanks in advance
and sorry for my bad bad english! :)

F. Giuseppe Atzeni

Mail: giuseppe.atzeni@gmail.com

Presentaci un amico! Invita i tuoi amici a scoprire i servizi Tiscali: per ogni amico che attiverà un servizio Tiscali, potrai avere 30 euro di sconto e lo stesso sconto di 30 euro verrà poi offerto al tuo amico.
Scopri come! http://abbonati.tiscali.it/presentaci_un_amico/?WT.mc_id=01fw