Posted to dev@stratos.apache.org by chris snow <ch...@gmail.com> on 2014/04/10 10:19:17 UTC

cartridge creation workflow

Hi Guys,

There may be some flowchart that describes the creation process
already, if so can we get them added to the wiki?

Otherwise, does this look correct?

https://creately.com/diagram/httpabyf1/d3XG87x9oQ0vt6nqUK6lHiluEfA%3D

If it is correct, can we get something like this added to the wiki?

After this, I think we need another workflow to describe the cartridge
lifecycle from stratos perspective (e.g. start, monitor, kill).

Many thanks,

Chris

Re: cartridge creation workflow

Posted by chris snow <ch...@gmail.com>.
Hi Pradeep, I've re-read your email and I'm a little confused.  I'm away
for a few days, but when I'm back, if I grant you edit access to the
diagram, would you mind changing it to show me what you mean?

Posted by chris snow <ch...@gmail.com>.
Thanks Pradeep.

Posted by Pradeep Fernando <pr...@gmail.com>.