Posted to dev@cocoon.apache.org by Andreas Hochsteger <e9...@student.tuwien.ac.at> on 2003/07/05 12:14:57 UTC

Re: [fyi] offline (me too ;-)

Hi Chris!

Christian Haul wrote:

> Hi team.
> I will be offline 'till ~12th (and largely have been for some days already)
> due to some happy event in my life: I'm going to marry my girl friend tomorrow!

Many congratulations from me too!

The same happy event will happen to me and my girl firend in exactly two
weeks :-)

I wish you and your wife all the joy in your life that we have now (and
will continue to have in the future of course ;-).

> 	Chris.

Bye,
	Andreas

Re: [fyi] offline (me too ;-)

Posted by Christian Haul <ha...@dvs1.informatik.tu-darmstadt.de>.
Team,

thank you all for your best whishes and your support! It was a great
party and we have enjoyed it a lot. For those interested in photos,
you can find a small selection taken by a collegue of mine at
http://chaul.webhop.org/ch_hochzeit for a limited time.

And all the best whishes to Andreas who's next in line ;-)

	Chris.
--
C h r i s t i a n       H a u l
haul@informatik.tu-darmstadt.de

Re: [fyi] offline (me too ;-)

Posted by Joerg Heinicke <jo...@gmx.de>.
Then I wish all the best for you both and your (betrothed) wives.

Joerg