Posted to dev@tomee.apache.org by Dain Sundstrom <da...@iq80.com> on 2007/09/18 02:08:22 UTC

svn commit messages [was: svn commit: r576134]

On Sep 16, 2007, at 10:39 AM, manugeorge@apache.org wrote:

> Author: manugeorge
> Date: Sun Sep 16 10:39:40 2007
> New Revision: 576134

> Log:
> Fix for GERONIMO-3452. More Tests on the way

Manu,

In the future, can you include a description of the change in snv
commit message?  It make is much easier to understand what changed
when inspecting the commit logs.  I normally include the title of the
Bug report, in this case "Stateless Session EJBs cannot contain a
remove() method" and a short description of the change.  Sometimes
the fix is self evident based on the name of the bug report, and in
that case I leave it off.

Thanks for the good work,

-dain

Re: svn commit messages [was: svn commit: r576134]

Posted by Manu George <ma...@gmail.com>.
Hi Dain,
           Sorry abt that, after all there was even a recent
discussion on this :( . Will do that from now on.

Regards
Manu