Posted to users@maven.apache.org by to...@gi-de.com on 2010/10/29 11:51:00 UTC

execution order of suiteXmlFiles

Hi,

I configured the maven-surefire-plugin (version 2.6) like the following,
using TestNG5.14:

<configuration>
        <suiteXmlFiles>
                <suiteXmlFile>01_setupsystem.xml</suiteXmlFile>
                <suiteXmlFile>02_basistests.xml</suiteXmlFile>
                <suiteXmlFile>03_Mandanten_parallel.xml</suiteXmlFile>
                <suiteXmlFile>04_Karten_parallel.xml</suiteXmlFile>
        </suiteXmlFiles>
</configuration>

When I mvn clean install this project, the execution order of my tests
isn´t as expected, it starts with 02_basistests.xml.
The tests descriped in the suiteXmlFile itself could be executed in
parallel (parallel=methods) - but the <suiteXmlFiles> should be executed
in exactly the same order
as described in the pom.xml

Is there a way ?

Thanx, Torsten

re: execution order of suiteXmlFiles

Posted by to...@gi-de.com.
Hi again,

any idea?

how could I "preserve-order" of the <suiteXmlFile>(s) ?

Is it a workaround to have only one testng.xml, including some other *.xml
files ?

Thanx, Torsten

torsten.reinhard@gi-de.com
29.10.2010 11:51