Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Naveen Kumar <na...@gmail.com> on 2010/10/19 14:42:33 UTC

Ecommerce - Browse Categories

Hi All,

Currently in Browse Categories, links will not show the current category, I
mean it is not highlighted, so that user can recognise which category he is
browsing.

Can any one tell me how to find current category in the list of categories,
so that i can add CSS class to differentiate it.

Regards,
Naveen.

Re: Ecommerce - Browse Categories

Posted by BJ Freeman <bj...@free-man.net>.
http://demo-trunk.ofbiz.apache.org/ecommerce/products/PC-100
do a view source and find the class the Category (Configurables PCs) is in.
you can also see what file you need to add your class to.

BJ Freeman
Systems Integrator-- Glad to Assist

Chat  Y! messenger: bjfr33man

Naveen Kumar sent the following on 10/19/2010 7:06 AM:

Posted by Naveen Kumar <na...@gmail.com>.
Hi Freeman,

Posted by BJ Freeman <bj...@free-man.net>.
there is a Choose Catalog