Posted to users@felix.apache.org by Orga <or...@gmail.com> on 2012/08/10 09:38:26 UTC

Issue of felix on android 4.1

Hi,

I am trying to put apache felix to android 4.1, but all default bundles
can't be installed.
At first, I follow the tutorial "
http://felix.apache.org/site/apache-felix-framework-and-google-android.html
".
Using the "felix-framework-4.0.3" for android 4.1 emulator. because I want
to port it to Nexus 7.
then I get the error as below:

Problem creating boot delegation class loader:
Auto-deploy install: org.osgi.framework.BundleException: Unable to cache
bundle: file:/data/felix/bundle/org.apache.felix.bundlerepository-1.6.6.jar
- java.net.MalformedURLException: java.lang.IllegalStateException: Unknown
protocol: file
Auto-deploy install: org.osgi.framework.BundleException: Unable to cache
bundle: file:/data/felix/bundle/org.apache.felix.gogo.command-0.12.0.jar -
java.net.MalformedURLException: java.lang.IllegalStateException: Unknown
protocol: file
Auto-deploy install: org.osgi.framework.BundleException: Unable to cache
bundle: file:/data/felix/bundle/org.apache.felix.gogo.runtime-0.10.0.jar -
java.net.MalformedURLException: java.lang.IllegalStateException: Unknown
protocol: file
Auto-deploy install: org.osgi.framework.BundleException: Unable to cache
bundle: file:/data/felix/bundle/org.apache.felix.gogo.shell-0.10.0.jar -
java.net.MalformedURLException: java.lang.IllegalStateException: Unknown
protocol: file

It looks like all bundles can't be installed. Are there any suggestion
about this?

Detail step:
1.download felix-framework-4.0.3 and "osgi-android - felix 1.4, android SDK
1.0.zip" and extract them.
2.do dx and aapt for jar files in felix-framework-4.0.3.
3.copy felix.sh from "osgi-android - felix 1.4, android SDK 1.0"
to felix-framework-4.0.3
4.start emulator of android 4.1
5.push felix-framework-4.0.3 to android(/data/felix)
6.adb shell and cd to /data/felix
7.sh felix.sh

More info:
I have tried different versions of android and felix.
1."osgi-android - felix 1.4, android SDK 1.0.zip"  works normally on
android 4.1 with it bundles.
2. felix-framework-4.0.3 is work on android 4.03 and 2.3.3

thank you and I appreciate your time in reading this.

Orga

Re: Issue of felix on android 4.1

Posted by Orga <or...@gmail.com>.
The server is up.