Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Ashish Vijaywargiya <as...@hotwaxmedia.com> on 2009/05/19 09:18:05 UTC

Need info on oldest revision for OFBiz trunk

Hello,

I need some info about the repository setup for OFBiz trunk.

The information that I need is the oldest trunk revision that I can take
from OFBiz repository.
In past I had read the info like you can set the number of days for
version control system and in that period of time all the changes in the
repository should be maintained and changes done in that period can be
taken by each individual. If I remember right you can also specify the
revision number and after that revision all the revision will be
maintained in the version control system. (I can be wrong here)

In short May I know the base revision details for the OFBiz trunk ?
To elaborate more can I replace my local copy of trunk with some older
revision number, lets say some revision in Jan 2006 ?
Thanks in Advance for any pointer.

--
Ashish