Posted to general@xml.apache.org by Conor MacNeill <co...@cortexebusiness.com.au> on 2000/10/24 14:41:17 UTC

[ANNOUNCE] Ant 1.2 released

I would like to announce the availability of release 1.2 of Ant.  The
release can be found at

http://jakarta.apache.org/builds/ant/release/v1.2

Both binary and source distributions are available.

The binary release doesn't contain the optional tasks - compiled
versions of those are distributed in a separate file: optional.jar.

The file WHATSNEW in the distribution describes the changes to Ant
from release 1.1.

Many thanks to all the people who have contributed to Ant.

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Ant 1.2 released

Posted by Henri Gomez <hg...@slib.fr>.
En réponse à Benjamin Reed <ra...@befunk.com>:

> Conor MacNeill wrote:
>
> > http://jakarta.apache.org/builds/ant/release/v1.2
>
> Just a nitpick, but the .tar.gz file doesn't make a jakarta-ant/
> directory first, it just unpacks everything into the current directory,
> which will probably annoy many unix users.  :)

Also some .sh files came from DOS and we (Unix users) must remove CR ;-)
May be a 1.2.1 ? BTW my RPM fixes that.

-
Unix is like a tipi -- no Gates, no Windows, and an Apache inside.

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Ant 1.2 released

Posted by Benjamin Reed <ra...@befunk.com>.

--
Ben Reed (ranger@befunk.com)
lOST: oNE 'cAPS lOCK' KEY.  rEWARD OFFERED.