Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Baptiste MATHUS <bm...@batmat.net> on 2008/09/10 21:03:28 UTC

"Release" translation

Hi all,

Well, this is more a question to the french translation of release I just
saw in the 2.1 of the project-info-reports:dependencies plugin.
Release had been translated "Dégagement" in french, which seems inadequate
imo.

Moreover "Snapshot" was left as is.

I guess that not translating those words is the right choice in this case.
Should I file an issue somewhere? In the MPIR jira?

Cheers.
Save a tree
Eat a beaver!

Re: "Release" translation

Posted by Baptiste MATHUS <ml...@batmat.net>.
Done : http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/MPIR-141

Cheers.

2008/9/11 Hervé BOUTEMY <he...@free.fr>

> Le mercredi 10 septembre 2008, Baptiste MATHUS a écrit :
> > Hi all,
> >
> > Well, this is more a question to the french translation of release I just
> > saw in the 2.1 of the project-info-reports:dependencies plugin.
> > Release had been translated "Dégagement" in french, which seems
> inadequate
> > imo.
> >
> > Moreover "Snapshot" was left as is.
> >
> > I guess that not translating those words is the right choice in this
> case.
> > Should I file an issue somewhere? In the MPIR jira?
> Yes, please
>

> > Cheers.

Sauvez un arbre,
Mangez un castor !