Posted to dev@kudu.apache.org by Jean-Daniel Cryans <jd...@apache.org> on 2016/05/31 18:10:23 UTC

Last call for 0.9.0

Hey devs,

I'm wrapping up 0.9.0 today in order to put up RC1 for vote tomorrow or
Thursday. Here's a list of patches that I want to get in:

- Release notes (everyone should review them!):
http://gerrit.cloudera.org:8080/#/c/3176/
- NPE fix: http://gerrit.cloudera.org:8080/#/c/3243/

Then there are a few that I'm less sure about:

- Disk space reservation (http://gerrit.cloudera.org:8080/#/c/3135/) and
friends seem to require a few more review iterations and at this point I'm
less inclined to let it in. What do you think Mike?
- Fix handling of fully-deduped requests after a leader change (
http://gerrit.cloudera.org:8080/#/c/3228/) is still a WIP since it's
missing an integration test. It seems like a great bug fix to have. Todd,
what do you think? Mike/David, since you are reviewing, do you have an
opinion on this?
- IN-list predicate (http://gerrit.cloudera.org:8080/#/c/2986/) seems close
to the finish line, can it actually make it? Sameer?

Anything else I'm missing?

Thanks,

J-D