Posted to xindice-users@xml.apache.org by Saurabh Srivastava <ss...@intermediainc.com> on 2003/01/13 10:32:43 UTC

problem in connecting to the Xindice Db

Hi,
I have created an "exe" for my Java Client Application and i am trying to
run it with the Xindice database server. The problem is that my exe based
application is not able to connect to the Xindice Database.
In this scenario, i am running the server seperately using the standard
"startup.bat" file.

I am able to get the connection properly when i run the application from the
command line (or from a batch file). Any idea why i cannot get the
connection?

Saurabh