Posted to users@kafka.apache.org by rafeeq s <ra...@gmail.com> on 2014/06/03 13:46:40 UTC

How to delete Topic ?

I am using Kafka 0.8.1 and I tried to execute Topic delete command but
still Topic list showing that specific Topic.

Topic Delete commad which i used:

*bin/kafka-topics.sh --zookeeper zk_host:port/chroot --delete --topic
my_topic_name*

How can i verify that my_topic is deleted ?

Is there specific steps to delete Topic in Kafka 0.8.1 ?

Thanks in advance!

Re: How to delete Topic ?

Posted by François Langelier <f....@gmail.com>.
The delete topic isn't working ATM

I think it will be available in the next release

François Langelier
Étudiant en génie Logiciel - École de Technologie Supérieure
<http://www.etsmtl.ca/>
Capitaine Club Capra <http://capra.etsmtl.ca/>
VP-Communication - CS Games <http://csgames.org> 2014
Jeux de Génie <http://www.jdgets.com/> 2011 à 2014
Argentier Fraternité du Piranha <http://fraternitedupiranha.com/> 2012-2014
Comité Organisateur Olympiades ÉTS 2012
Compétition Québécoise d'Ingénierie 2012 - Compétition Senior