Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Konstantin Agouros <Ko...@netage.de> on 2000/09/03 23:17:46 UTC

SQL Processor returning

Hi,

I am currently in the process of trying to implement a system for make written
offers from a postgres-db which I look at in HTML and print using the fo-
renderer and the whole thing with cocoon.
In my setup I have a postgres-db with some tables for products and offers.
I also have an openldap-server with my contacts. In the postgres-db I just
save the dn of the person that gets the offer, and then I wrote an extension
function for postgres that returns something like:
 <ANSCHRIFT>
<FIRMA>TestFirma </FIRMA>
<ANREDE>HERRN</ANREDE>
<ANSPRECHPARTNER>Testuser</ANSPRECHPARTNER>
<ANSCHRIFT> Musterstr. 5 </ANSCHRIFT>
<PLZ>8000</PLZ><ORT>Muenchen</ORT>
</ANSCHRIFT>
for a given dn from the table.
The problem is, that if I query this from my xml-document < and > are changed
for &lt and &gt. Is there a way I can get the sql-processor to keep the origi-
nal brackets?

Konstantin
--
Konstantin Agouros - NetAge Solutions, Dingolfinger Str. 6, 81673 Muenchen
Tel.: 089 666584-0, Fax: 089 666584-11, Email: Konstantin.Agouros@netage.de

Re: SQL Processor returning

Posted by Konstantin Agouros <Ko...@netage.de>.
On Wed, Sep 06, 2000 at 03:30:09PM -0400, Donald Ball wrote:
> On Wed, 6 Sep 2000, Konstantin Agouros wrote:
>
> > > you can't without patching the sqlprocessor to parse the column's results.
> > > however, try using the new esql logicsheet and the get-xml method.
> >
> > Sounds like what I want.
> > Where can I get it?
>
> latest cvs has code and an example in samples.
cocoon 1 or 2?

Konstantin

Re: SQL Processor returning

Posted by Donald Ball <ba...@webslingerZ.com>.