Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by Johannes <jo...@posteo.de> on 2017/02/11 10:18:59 UTC

Document field as an input for subquery params which contains whitespaces

Hello.

I would like to query data depending on a value in a document. But it
works only, when it contains no whitespaces.

q=fqdn:"cn=user 1,ou=users"&fl=fqdn,orgnav:[subquery]&orgnav.q={!dismax
qf=org_fqdn_hierarchy v=$row.org_fqdn_hierarchy}&orgnav.fq=type:org

The first document looks like
{
 fqdn:"cn=user 1,ou=users",
 org_fqdn_hierarchy:"ou=sales,cn=dep 1"
}

The field org_fqdn_hierarchy is tokenized with
PathHierarchyTokenizerFactory, to retrieve all hierarchically belonging
documents.

I tried it with the following commands, but the orgnav-subquery stays
empty :(

q=fqdn:"cn=user 1,ou=users"&fl=fqdn,orgnav:[subquery]&orgnav.q={!dismax
qf=org_fqdn_hierachy v='$row.org_fqdn_hierachy'}&orgnav.fq=type:org

q=fqdn:"cn=user 1,ou=users"&fl=fqdn,orgnav:[subquery]&orgnav.q={!dismax
qf=org_fqdn_hierachy v="$row.org_fqdn_hierachy"}&orgnav.fq=type:org

Is there a trick or parameter to escape it?

Best regards
Johannes

Re: Document field as an input for subquery params which contains whitespaces

Posted by Johannes <jo...@posteo.de>.
SOLVED. Containing white spaces were not the problem. I wanted to see
the content of org_fqdn_hierarchy in the response and changed the field
definition stored from false to true. And my subquery returns the
desired results.

Best regards
Johannes