Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by kyrindorx <ky...@gmail.com> on 2019/03/10 09:48:06 UTC

Problems with wicket examples 8.x

Hey all,

I tried to compile and run the Wicket examples of
https://github.com/bitstorm/Wicket-tutorial-examples.git master branch.
My setup is Linux, OpenJDK 11, Maven 3.5.4

The error output of the mvn install or compile command was:

[ERROR] Failed to execute goal on project BindSessionExample: Could not
resolve dependencies for project
org.wicketTutorial:BindSessionExample:jar:1.0-SNAPSHOT: Failure to find
org.apache.wicket:wicket-core:jar:8.0.0-SNAPSHOT in
https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/snapshots/ was cached
in the local repository, resolution will not be reattempted until the
update interval of Apache Nexus has elapsed or updates are forced ->
[Help 1]

Is it required to add a repository to compile the examples?

Greets
Daniel

Re: Problems with wicket examples 8.x

Posted by Andrea Del Bene <an...@gmail.com>.
Thank you! I will review it asap.

Posted by kyrindorx <ky...@gmail.com>.
Hey,

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.

Posted by kyrindorx <ky...@gmail.com>.
Thx :)

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.
Hello Daniel,

It seems project a little bit outdated :(
please change wicket version here [1] to be "8.3.0"

[1] https://github.com/bitstorm/Wicket-tutorial-examples/blob/master/pom.xml#L27

On Sun, 10 Mar 2019 at 16:48, kyrindorx <ky...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hey all,
>
> I tried to compile and run the Wicket examples of
> https://github.com/bitstorm/Wicket-tutorial-examples.git master branch.
> My setup is Linux, OpenJDK 11, Maven 3.5.4
>
> The error output of the mvn install or compile command was:
>
> [ERROR] Failed to execute goal on project BindSessionExample: Could not
> resolve dependencies for project
> org.wicketTutorial:BindSessionExample:jar:1.0-SNAPSHOT: Failure to find
> org.apache.wicket:wicket-core:jar:8.0.0-SNAPSHOT in
> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/snapshots/ was cached
> in the local repository, resolution will not be reattempted until the
> update interval of Apache Nexus has elapsed or updates are forced ->
> [Help 1]
>
> Is it required to add a repository to compile the examples?
>
> Greets
> Daniel

WBR
Maxim aka solomax